20% Off Discount Applied
On orders over $99
Within 60 Days
The new CCM Super Tacks AS1 Hockey Stick has become the standard of what a mid-kick point stick should strive for. The profile of the stick has been revamped in order to maximize loading while still providing elite stability and control. CCM's new X-Flow technology gives the AS1 stick a 10g weight reduction by compacting the stick's fibers closer together, maximizing durability.
- Kick Point - Maximum Loading Mid Kick Point:A soft mid section allows for a longer loading period which increases the energy stored, while the stiff taper maximizes stability
- Shaft Technology - X-Flow Technology: An optimized moulding technology which allows for better compaction of the fibers, increasing durability and giving a lighter weight
- Blade - ACU3 Blade: A lighter but very stiff layup with a tactile surface for maximum shot control and reinforced toe and heel for unparalleled durability.
- Material - Sigmatex: An exclusive spread tow fabric developed by one of the world leaders in composite technology that is not only ultra-lightweight, but very strong, due to its high tension weaving process.
- Geometry - New INT Geometry: Designed with the help of Elite Women's hockey players and a cross-section of youth players, rounded corners and concave sides help provide better control and comfort