On orders over $99
Within 60 Days
Improve your puck control with the VRF.2 Blade and the Sher-Wood Project 7 Intermediate Hockey Stick. The VRF.2 is extremely durable and provides players with great feel, response and less vibration. With a 55 flex, the Project 7 Intermediate Hockey Stick is a great option for the player that still wants a mid to light flex, but with more stability.
- VRF.2 Blade: An incredibly responsive, durable and vibration free blade construction.
- Power Pivot Technology: An improved weight distribution that results in optimal balance for effortless mobility and unmatched power.
- Spear Shaft Technology: The shaft runs through the heel of the blade to provide better puck feel and a more consistent flex profile.
- Mid Kickpoint: Variable mid kick flex profile designed for maximum power, by changing the kick point according to your bottom hand.
- Wider Hosel: Improves accuracy by keeping the blade from opening up on shots and passes.
- Square Shaft: Square corners keep the stick from twisting in your hands while taking powerful shots
- Textured Grip:Textured grip helps to keep your hands from slipping on the stick.