On orders over $99
Within 60 Days
Fill up the scoresheet with Sher-Wood and the Project 8 Senior Hockey Stick. Fly Strong Technology uses additional carbon fiber layers to increase durability while VRF.2 gives you an amazing feel throughout the blade. The unique Shot Sensor modifies the kickpoint based on your bottom hand placement to maximize the torque on every shot.
- Shot Sensor: Modifies the kickpoint according to your bottom hand placement to give you maximum torque on every shot.
- Flystrong Technology: We've incorporated additional layers of carbon fiber on the shaft for increased durability.
- VRF.2 Blade: This blade features high performance foams and a single carbon fiber bridge which provides amazing feel and durability.
- Power Pivot Technology: An improved weight distribution that results in optimal balance for effortless mobility and unmatched power.
- Spear Shaft Technology: The shaft runs through the heel of the blade to provide better puck feel and a more consistent flex profile.
- Variable Mid Kickpoint: Variable mid kick flex profile designed for maximum power, by changing the kick point according to your bottom hand.
- Wider Hosel: Improves accuracy by keeping the blade from opening up on shots and passes.
- Square Shaft: Square corners keep the stick from twisting in your hands while taking powerful shots
- Textured Grip:Textured grip helps to keep your hands from slipping on the stick.