On orders over $99
Within 60 Days
Put your skills on full display with the Sher-Wood Project 9 Junior Hockey Stick featuring Spear Shaft Technology for amazing feel, control and a consistent flex profile. The Project 9 combines a 45 flex or 35 flex with an extremely light overall weight to maximize power out of every shot.
- Shot Sensor: Modifies the kickpoint according to your bottom hand placement to give you maximum torque on every shot.
- Flystrong Technology: We've incorporated additional layers of carbon fiber on the shaft for increased durability.
- VRF.3 Blade: This blade features blackline carbon fiber, high performance foams and a single carbon fiber bridge which provides amazing feel and durability.
- Power Pivot Technology: An improved weight distribution that results in optimal balance for effortless mobility and unmatched power.
- Spear Shaft Technology: The shaft runs through the heel of the blade to provide better puck feel and a more consistent flex profile.
- Variable Mid Kickpoint: Variable mid kick flex profile designed for maximum power, by changing the kick point according to your bottom hand.
- Wider Hosel: Improves accuracy by keeping the blade from opening up on shots and passes.
- Square Shaft: Square corners keep the stick from twisting in your hands while taking powerful shots
- Textured Grip:Textured grip helps to keep your hands from slipping on the stick.