On orders over $119
Within 60 Days
Playmakers need to be able to move freely while also being confident that their gear will protect them. The CODE TMP 1 pants have been constructed for elite level players that desire a customizable fit style with the protection and mobility they desire. The pants feature military grade Viconic Impact Protection which are capable of handling numerous impacts again and again while still allowing for full range of motion in both the hips and spine. The Customizable Impact Protection and Comfort Wrap have been created so the player can choose their preference of fit style and feel comfortable at all times on the ice. For any bacteria that could build up, the COP-r29 anti-microbial liner will help minimize it so your gear stays fresh. The pants also feature all new E-Flow Foam a flexible material so the player can move with ease and still feel nice and cool. They also feature an all new belt system and belly pad design to allow to the player to adjust their fit with a quick clip system and adjust the belly pad vertically with ease. Along the belt there is also an elastic stretch zone to promote extra movement and comfort.
- Viconic Impact Protection - 3D molded, ultra resilient material designed for repeat impacts in the hips and spine. Its patented structure allows for superior airflow and movement without sacrificing protection.
- Customizable Impact Protection - Customizable and removable components that allow for a personalized fit and protection level. Customizable components include a +1" zipper, belly pad, tailbone padding, and spine.
- Comfort Wrap - Added comfort in the belly pad and spine guard as well as a velvet PU wrap along the kidney pads which minimize friction that may cause discomfort.
- COP-r29 - Anti-microbial liner featured in the kidney, belly, spine and tailbone areas that is scientifically proven to reduce bacteria and microbes which cause odor. Copper particles are embedded within the fabric’s yarns that remain effective over the lifetime of the pads to ensure that bacteria doesn't last.
- E-Flow Foam - An all new imbedded flexible foam that aids in mobility and promotes air flow.
- All New Belt and Belly Pad Design - All new patent pending padded belt system which features a quick clip and adjustment system and elastic stretch zone. This allows for vertical adjustment of the belly pad as well as giving the player more comfort.