Free Pick Up
From our 16 Locations
On orders over $119
Within 60 Days
What is the Orange Shirt Society?
- The Orange Shirt Society (OSS) is a non-profit organization dedicated to supporting residential school reconciliation and raising awareness of intergenerational trauma caused by residential schools
- Annually on September 30, the OSS leads Orange Shirt Day, a commemoration of the children, families and communities who were lost and those who survived residential schools
What is the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation?
- September 30 also marks the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation, a federal statutory day of commemoration of the tragic history and ongoing impacts of residential schools
- On September 30, all Canadians are encouraged to wear orange to raise awareness of the tragic legacy of residential schools and to honour the Survivors
What is the Orange Jersey Project?
- The Orange Jersey Project (OJP) is an OSS initiative that educates young athletes about the painful legacy of residential schools
- CTC is a retail partner of the OJP, selling ‘Every Child Matters’ orange t-shirts
- 100% of the net proceeds from the sale of orange t-shirts will be directed to the OJP, growing the program to reach more youth sport teams across Canada