On orders over $119
Within 60 Days
The HELIOS Core is a performance sensor that mounts on your shoulder pads and uses AI and smart technology to automatically benchmark your skating stride and highlight your strengths and weaknesses to help you Get Better, Faster.
The HELIOS metrics shown below are automatically monitored and calculated by the HELIOS Core device during the session when the athlete is skating (taking strides). The Core uses HELIOS' Stride Recognition Technology (SRT) to understand when the player is in active skating stride which gives a powerful context for delivering performance results to the HELIOS app.
- Stride Speed - the skating speed of the player in units of Miles Per Hour [MPH].
- Agility - the rate of stride or foot speed of the skating player in units of Strides Per Minute [SPM].
- Explosiveness - a measure of 'how quickly' the skating player gets going (e.g. think thrust/propulsion of the first strides) in units of g-force [g].
- Balance - a ratio of Left and Right stride outputs across a session (e.g. what % of strides were Left vs. Right).
- Stride Load - a count of strides for a given session in units of Strides [strides].
- Active Time - the time actively spent skating in units of minutes [min].
- Hustle Score - an intensity rating of this specific practice or game session compared to your typical practice or game session. Rated as Low (LOW), Average (AVG), High (HIGH).
- Points - a number of points calculated from participation and individual performance against your individual baseline.
- Heart Rate - the average heart rate in beats per minute [bpm]. *When a compatible heart rate device model is used.
The HELIOS Sports App is currently available to download from the Apple App Store for iOS devices.