On orders over $119
Within 60 Days
Unparalleled Accuracy - 40grams lighter than the 2019 XC9 with greater impact strength.
MID KICK-POINT: A mid-zone flex that allows maximum energy loading for effortless power and a stiff taper zone to maximize control.
Improved Technology - Engineered For Strength: Featuring PLD technology that optimizes 25 layers of carbon fiber, the CATALYST 9X is designed with an advanced laminate construction to reduce overall stick weight without impacting durability. The laminate construction optimizes fiber angles and provides both improved stiffness and impact strength.
New BAT Technology - Designed for Control: Yielding greater blade consistency and vibration damping properties on impact, our BAT technology incorporates lightweight braided aramid sleeves from the heel to the toe of the blade for a softer feel with superior accuracy.
Spread Tow Fabric - Optimized Weight: 59% lighter than the fabric used in the 2019 XC9, our all-new, high quality spread tow fabric encapsulates the CATALYST 9X shaft and blade, providing unmatched strength in a lightweight build for shot consistency and power.
- PLD, Precision Laminate Design, emphasizes how fiber angles, and the order of those angles, are optimized in up to 25 layers of unidirectional carbon fiber in a single shaft.
- Designed to provide both stiffness and impact strength in every layer, PLD allows engineers to reduce weight and increase impact strength.
- The 2021 CATALYST series incorporates all-new BAT, Braided Aramid Tech, for a stronger blade with increased damping properties.
- Leveraging our BRT+ expertise, BAT is built with new lower density Aramid fibers, instead of carbon, providing a lightweight, more consistent blade.
- New PASS, Performance Advanced Strengthening System, results in a 25% increase in strength over our historic XCORE technology.
- The increase in strength allows for a less rigid blade and prevents premature foam break down for increased blade durability.
- Our patented Axenic Technology combines a compression molded shaft into a true one-piece stick.
- Industry-leading Axenic Technology results in a seamless build, putting the player’s hands in direct contact with the puck.