On orders over $119
Within 60 Days
The L20.2 pads are designed to fit closer to the leg and higher on the skate for optimal ankle movement.
SEAL TO THE ICE: The top of the pad is made entirely of high-density foam, which allows for a superior seal to the ice.
FRS (FAST ROTATION SYSTEM): Allows the pad to be connected to the leg and makes it very responsive without compromising rotation and stability when dropping to the ice.
FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: Better skate and ankle mobility due to a flat leg and boot channel and shorter FRS.
FLAT FACE LOOK: Allows for more predictable rebounds versus knee rolls.
- Boot Density: Stiff
- Break (Core & Outer Roll): Single break core & no break outer roll
- Leg Strap: Nylon 1” below Knee fixed single
- Leg Channel: Tight Fit FRS
- Toe Attachment: Pro Lace Armour
- Knee Zone: Recessed with outside removable knee wrap
- Boot Strap: No Strap